We feel an important part of self care is raising your vibrations by surrounding yourself with a little magic. This candle raises vibrations to magnify material and spiritual abundance in your life.
Pyrite opens your eyes to the purity of the universe as it inspires the universal energies to activate to bring together your goals and aspirations, allowing what’s meant for you to fall into place.
Citrine raises your self-confidence and enhances motivation all while sending out vibes that attract wealth, prosperity and success.
Clear Quartz is the perfect amplifier. It draws off negative energy and increases positive vibes to open you to receive abundance. It also reinforces the energy of other crystals it’s paired with to give you the maximum benefits.
Open yourself up to the universal energies that want to give you happiness and success with these revitalising notes of lemongrass and lemon verbena blended with fresh cedar wood, over a creamy base of vanilla and musk.
All our candles are hand poured in our Fleurieu Peninsula studio and crafted with a soy wax blend, charged crystals, and a carefully curated fragrance. We ensure that each crystal is infused in the wax before finding their home in your candle to give you the maximum benefit of their energy.
Wanting to send this little love to someone you adore? All of our candles come in a gift box ready to be shared.
- 400g hand poured soy wax blend candle
- Approximately 60 hours of burn time
- Vegan friendly wax and fragrance
- Australian made goodness
- Ethically sourced crystals - ALWAYS!
Read our Candle Care Instructions here.
IMPORTANT: Your safety is number one!
Make sure to remove your crystals from the candle before burning. Never burn a candle with the crystals still in the wax. Once removed, you can gently clean off the wax (check our crystal care information) and then find a new home for them in your space.
Never leave a lit candle unattended. Make sure to keep your candle away from drafts and flammable material. Not following these safety steps can create a fire hazard and be extremely dangerous.
Also please be aware that small crystals are a choking hazard and need to be kept out of reach of children and pets.