For all orders a flat rate of $10 delivery fee will be charged for orders from Australia and New Zealand and a $15 delivery fee for international orders.
Delivery times are 3-5 business days from the time of order. A dispatch confirmation email displaying your track and trace number will be sent once order is ready to be collected.
All deliveries are made by registered courier and will require a signature.
*Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
PAYPAL HAS YOUR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS COVERED
*Up to 4 refunds per PayPal account on eligible purchases until 31 July 2015. A cap of $45 per refund request applies.
The Service is available at no additional cost to PayPal account holders who have registered for it at https://www.paypal.com.au/returns/.
How do I make a Refund Request?
To submit a Refund Request, submit a claim within 14 days of returning the item and attach required documentation, available at https://www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new.
If any document is missing, you’ll need to submit it within 7 days of your initial submission.
- The completed online claim form submitted via https://www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new;
- The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and displaying the PayPal transaction ID; and
- A copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid.
- If you use a service that tracks shipment, the receipt should also show the seller’s address;
- If you use regular post (with no shipment tracking), we also need a photo of the package showing the seller’s address.
- If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, we also need a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal, showing the amount refunded to you.
Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the original documents as you may be asked to provide new copies if the copies are not sufficiently legible.
How will I be refunded?
If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
How will I know if my Refund Request is accepted?
PayPal will send you a:
- confirmation of receipt of your Refund Request: Within 1 business day
- notice of approval or rejection of your Refund Request: Within 5 business days from the receipt of your complete request
- refund to your PayPal account: Within 5 business days from the notice of approval of your Refund Request
For more information on the PayPal Refunded Returns Service, see the General Conditions of Use.
The Refunded Returns Service is offered by PayPal Pty. Ltd, in partnership with TELUS International Europe, the service provider.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When your online purchase is complete you will receive an email containing your order confirmation and delivery details. We will also provide you with a link that will allow you to track and trace the status of your delivery at any time.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within 7 working days of placing your order so that we may assist you.
More details are available on our Return Policy page.
PICK UP IN STORE
This service enables you to shop online and collect your purchase in store avoiding delivery charges. We aim to have online orders available for collection in store within four business hours. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for collection.
During the checkout process you may elect to collect the items in your shopping bag from our retail store. Your order will be processed and prepared for collection at your nominated store. If this store is not able to fulfil your order we will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
*Please note this service is not available during sale events.
International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient.
Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
We are currently able to offer delivery to the following countries:
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
$15 Delivery fee
|EUROPE||UNITED KINGDOM||NORTH AMERICA||ASIA|